Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I am always tired!!!!

So I was not able to write last night due to being on call for my job. I am a nurse for those of you who don't know me ( and I don't even think people read this)and work for a local hospice. I love helping families 24/7 on call but I hate my pager. It is just a little black box constantly teasing you. You can't sleep because you know at any minute you might hear beep beep beep and you say " are you serious!!!" because of course you just fell asleep!!! So I am tired today due to lack of sleep. I did however manage through my work day, go to the gym for a great workout and play with Owen, give him a bath, and put him to bed ( with his binky because I am not the strong parent)!! I am off tomorrow and plan to grocery shop, x-mas shop, workout and hopefully have time to make some cute calendars or a page or two. Talk with you all tomorrow!

No comments: