Monday, February 11, 2008

Hello again. Well it was a very very long weekend. I was on call for work and it was busy!!! I am not complaining I helped a lot of people but I worked 40 hours in 3 days not including the days I worked earlier in the week. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!! Tonight I made Taco soup which was so very yummy!!! I got the receipe from Amy. I am not much of a cook but recently I have expanded and started to cook a little more. I am a very picky eater and I have tried over the last several years to try a lot of new food. For example I never used to like Chili, so I thought( I wouldn't even try it). So Chris made it and forced me to eat some and I loved it!!! I am 28 yrs old and act like a child at times when it comes to food! Not entirely my fault I grew up eating chicken fingers, mac-n-cheese(still my favorite food), french fries and sometimes hamburgers. We had the same meal plan for the week. My mom worked two jobs so we ate quick meals!!! I have grown a lot in the food department thanks to my husband! Thanks Chris!!! I am looking for new yummy receipes if anyone has a favorite to share. It doesn't have to be fancy just whatever!!! Well I am very tired I worked just an hour short of a full day today!!! Hope to see ya tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'd love the recipe for your soup! I've posted some of my favorite recipes on my blog. My grilled pork tenderloin is by far the easiest and so good you could serve it at a dinner party. All you do is marinate a tenderloin in olive oil, salt and pepper, and whatever seasonings you want like garlic and hot pepper flakes and grill until pink in the middle. My honey mustard dressing on a spinach or regular salad is super yummy. My kids love my meatloaf, too. I also have the best grilled chicken recipe from Rachel Ray. It's super easy and unbelievably good if you'd like to try it!