Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Stress . . . .

So I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and stressed out lately. Funny that I just wrote that line at 10 pm and my phone rings for a new patient referral!!! I am on-call and was going to blog and go to bed!! Luckily for me the family does not need me tonight right this minute!! I am off tomorrow and really need it! I go through stressful spells and I am in one right now!! It will pass I am sure of it. So I really don't have much to blog about because I am tired and a little crabby. Does any of my 2 readers have a special way of dealing with stress. I think my stress comes from # 1 WORK, #2 To much cleaning and not enough hours in a day, and well just normal life stuff. Well hope to hear from you guys and have a great Valentines day!!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Your funny, any of your 2 readers. How do I deal with stress? It's funny, lots of people think I'm so calm, but my husband would tell them, "No way!". I try to be! I guess I just try to prevent it. Sometimes when I have a lot to do, I'll try to get the kids busy with something, and then run around as fast as I can doing the most important things first - throw in a load of laundry (and now worry about folding it because the most important thing is that we have clean laundry), empty the dish washer, and then whatever is the most important after that. I also have ways to clean when I'm super short on time. My quick bathroom cleaning is to just spray the whole bathroom down with Lysol, and wipe with paper towel, including the toilet (and don't tell anyone, but I don't always brush it). Oh, also, I decide what I'm making for dinner in the morning. Do you have instant messenger? I don't (haha), but my daughter does and I was thinking of having her make me a screen name up. I think it would be kind of fun! One more thing (sorry so long again), there was a problem with that meme I sent you. It deleted all my ads. You can just forget about doing it. Sorry!

Amy said...

hey you..take a deep breath and have a glass of wine..:-)

Unknown said...

I am always stressed.
I think it comes from the too much to do, too little time curse.
Step 1: Tell yourself it's ok not to do it all.
Step 2: Don't worry about the tidy house, just be happy and spend time with family, that's WAY more important.
They haven't taken me away in the looney wagon yet, so I must be doing something right...LOL.