Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sickness all around!

Well I have not been around lately my blogger friends because I have been so sick!!! Owen was sick first and then I got a horrible cold. I don't know if it was the flu or what. I am feeling a little better finally today but I am still tired and have a ton of congestion!!! The weather here is not helping we are having a slight ice storm!!! I hope everyone else has been well. Not much new because all I have done was lay around and watch T.V. and go to bed super early with Owen!!! If there are any American Idol fans around I am so happy it is back on!!! Well talk to ya later. My large laundry pile and messing kitchen is calling my name!!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Sorry you've been so sick! I can't believe how it's going around. Right now just my husband has it, but my daughter's and one son had it. I haven't had it yet. I hope I'm not next. I bet I will.

Amy said...

Glad you're starting to get better..!

Maria said...

Hi Leslie, I was just wondering if you're still around! Is everything going OK?