Thursday, February 7, 2008

I need a maid!!!

Hey everyone! So today was my day off and all I did was clean and do laundry! It was a long day and I am very tired. I told my husband he needs to win the lottery or find a way to make a lot of money because I am tired of all the cleaning!!! I did join the ladies auxillary for the fire department tonight. It was kind of fun. I've never really belong to a group/function like that before. It was fun I got to meet a few new people and the most important thing is I learned that one of the wives SCRAPBOOKS!!!!! She was talking that she wanted to have a stampn up party so I told her I am in!!!! I most likely won't be around this weekend to blog I am on-call and already have 2 maybe 3 new patients to see! I hope your weekend is great!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Leslie! I need a maid too! Today it took me two hours just to clean my kitchen! So the rest of the house is a mess. I have no shortage of things to do when my youngest is in school, like SHOP, blog, clean, but I actually think I'm going to be a sub or posibly a teacher for her class! I have my teaching degree but haven't taught for 14 years!

Amy said...

hey you...sorry you have to be on call this weekend! ditto on the maid thing...