Friday, February 1, 2008

So most of the day I was wondering what I am I going to blog about tonight. I was in a bad mood for part of the day for two reasons. One because of work I had the day off but because of the snow I had stay on call until 10:00 am when the office opened. Doesn't really sound that bad but it is how it happened. No one even called to tell me I was on call later or that the office was closed in the morning!!!! I woke up with Owen and called my friend to ask if they were working! Anyway there was more drama but it doesn't matter anymore! The second reason I was upset was because I decided to take a nap ( I know sounds great) but I was so exhausted I slept a lot long than I wanted to and didn't get anything accomplished! Then I realized maybe I was being to hard on myself. I did get to spend extra time sleeping next to my husband because with him working nights that doesn't happen very often. We went to the gym together and had a lot of quality time! So I guess it was better than me cleaning the house and not spending time with Chris! The rest of my day was fine just starting to have bedtime wars with Owen. Being a mom is so hard. You get over one hump and just start to climb another. Well have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

You're telling me, you get over one hump and another one comes. What helps is having more kids. Then a lot of those problems don't seem so important anymore. We are so much calmer with our 4th child, that when we raise our voice to her she burst into tears because she's not use to it!