Thursday, January 31, 2008

Partial snow day!

Today our office closed at 2 pm due to bad weather!!! I wasn't to excited because I am on-call and still had to go out in the snow if someone needed me! So far so good just a lot of phone calls! We are supposed to get around 8-10 inches of snow by morning but who knows weather people are not always right!! Anyway Owen is feeling better and YEAH slept through the night! I hope he repeats that again! I was high fived by Marie and here is what it meansI've been high-fived by my friend Maria at Mommy of Four It's an archive meme.

Here is the reason why this meme was started:

"I know that when I find a new blog that I want to visit again, I rarely have enough time to go back and read everything from the beginning (although sometimes I do!). I want to get to know that person, but it's hard to commit to reading all of the posts from the last 2 years!This meme is designed to make some of those old posts readily available to those who may be new to your blog, or even those who are regulars, just not from the start."

Here are the rules:

Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:Link 1 must be about family.Link 2 must be about friends.Link 3 must be about yourself.Link 4 must be about something you love.Link 5 can be anything you choose.

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better. Readers - don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!

So here are my five links

Family

Friends

Myself

Love Shopping
Crazy Me

That is my 5 things and I high five Amy
and Stephanie

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thanks for doing that! You remind me a lot of myself.
Maria

Amy said...

Thanks for the high 5 and you have some awards to post to btw when you get time..all you have to do to do it is copy and paste to your blog...glad Owie is better..me