Friday, January 18, 2008



Today was a great start to my vacation! I went shopping in the morning because well that is what I like to do best. I went shopping for scrapbook accessories so it was not stressful at all. I did get frustrated at the first store because their computers were down for credit and debit cards and the cashier was young and kept telling me my card was failed. I asked if there was a computer problem because I had just used my debit card at another store! She just kept telling me nope your card is a failure!!! Then her manager called to tell her the computers were down! Poor girl didn't know what to do she had to check me out with the manual maching and I had to tell her how to do and what to write and that I had to sign it!!! I was very nice to her the whole time though. After that the rest of the shopping day was good. I went and worked out with my husband. It was a good time. I am having a lot of trouble this week staying motivated. I have no energy or desire to workout and all I want to do is eat chips, candy bars, and bad stuff!!! I am trying so hard to get back on track. I just need to get back in my zone I just don't know how! I guess it will come to me in time. Here is a picture of the Valentines day box I made for a countdown to v-day Amy is hosting! Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Maria said...

You know I'm trying to spend less, and reading your blog makes me want to shop more! Thanks a lot! Just kidding. I'm enjoying your blog because it's so down to earth, just like a diary. I'm adding you to my favorites.

Amy said...

Love your project, it turned out supercute!