Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I have put up a post!! I was off all week and had so much to do and places to be!! I had a great weekend at the scrapbook retreat I will post some pictures tomorrow. We went to so many neat places along the way and it was just good. Thanks for all the advice you gave me regarding Owen and his binky!!! I agree he will get tired of it and just throw them to the side! Only time will tell. Well I am at work and shouldn't really be posting right now!!! I am such a rebel!!! I will have more tomorrow! I had a very long day at work and on call I worked like 15 hours yesterday so tonight my goal is home and to bed early with Owen!!! Bye for now!!!! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Amy said...

sorry you had a crappy call! left you something at my blog...

Maria said...

Hi Leslie, glad you had a great weekend! I can't wait to see your pictures. BTW, I high-fived you on my blog.
Maria