Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Goals Update

Well I just wanted to say hello! I wasn't around this weekend due to being on call for work and being very very busy!!! I was at the gym last night doing a class called body pump. It was soooooooooooo fun! I can't hardly walk tonight and it's hard to hold Owen because my muscles are so sore!! It is a class that you have a weight bar and you do different excercises for an entire song using each muscle group you can think of and it was an hour long class!! That brings me to my next thing. I have so far in the 8 days of January kept up with my resolutions. I have being eating much better and excercise almost everyday. I pick up the toys, and the rest of the house on a daily basis. I have been making a small list of things to do before I go to bed at night. It only has 3-5 things on the list and if I accomplish at least 2-3 of them I consider that a success!!! Slowly I am catching up on laundry and getting my housed organized!!! I feel I can succeed this year!!!! I am tired and not feeling very well so off to bed I go!!! Have a great night and see ya tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Boy, just reading your blog is motivating to me. We should try to keep each other motivated!

Amy said...

glad you're back, sorry you're not feeling so great...I've heard of the body pump classes, I'd really like to try that...