Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Well another year has passed and now here is 2008. My goals for the new year are a lot like everyone else's I suppose but they are pretty important to me. So here is my list and I sure hope I can stick to it!!!

1. Lose Weight: I have 20 pounds to lose so far to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. If you don't know I had lost 30 pounds was looking smokn' hot and I got pregnant with my Owen!! So I want to get that body back (except exclude having another baby!) I have lost 5-6 pounds before the new year but now more healthy eating, going to the gym more and no more lazy Leslie!!!! Amy I know your out there and I will be your support and you can also be mine!!! Just call during a sugar crisis!!1

2. Family Time: My husband works nights and I work days so we don't always have a lot of time together. So I want to make an effort to spend the most quality time with him and Owen whenever I can. I don't have a lot of controll over this one but I know we can work it out!!

3. Get Organized: This is the number one goal for me in 2008!!! My house is a mess!!! Toys everywhere, papers on the table cabinets a mess, closets open with care and laundry , laundry, and more laundry!!! I am making a point to slowly start organizing my house and life in general!!! I know I can do this I just have to stick to it!! So in few days, weeks an months please feel free to ask me how it is going!!!

I have already made a great start to the new year. I woke up early with Owen we cleaned up all the christmas decorations and I put them away in a nice organized manner(first for me). I cleaned the kitchen put away and organized the toys, and did several loads of laundry today. We spent time as family playing and laying on the couch before chris went to work. I also went to the gym and had a good workout!!! Here is to the new year and good luck to all of you and your goals!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Your list sounds kind of like mine! Lose weight is number 1 on mine, too!

Amy said...

I should be calling you right now because I want to eat a bowl of brownie batter...but I will not I will drink some stupid, non tasting good, no fun water instead