Thursday, January 17, 2008

Vacation

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around the last few days! I worked late on Monday due to being on call and just had so many places to be this week. Last night we had a surprise 75th b-day party for my g-ma. She usually doesn't like to be out in public to socialize she is kind of a homebody. But she had a great time. All of her kids ecxcept for one was in town, her sister and brother came to town and just about all her grandkids were there also. She just walked around smiling all night long!! I had a really great time. Today I officially started my vacation. I am leaving next friday for a weekend scrapbook retreat and decided to take some days before to get some organizing done and just relax before the weekend!!! Well I hope to keep up with my blog more and have more interesting topics! Hope you had a great week see ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Leslie! Sounds great. Hope you have a fun time. You're so lucky to get away. After you asked me how my resolutions were going, I actually had to go back and look at my list to remind myself. Thanks! My diet isn't going as well as I hoped, maybe only 1/2 pound (I know I can do better). I'm still working on everything else. I just need to put aside more time.
Maria