Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It was a long week at work but it has finally arrived ........ MY DAY OFF !!!!!!!! I am very tired this evening but at the same time so very happy to be able to have time to myself tomorrow. Owen will be off the the babysitters (we have a 3 day criteria to meet!) so I can choose what to do!! I will most likely go back to sleep after I drop of the Owen. I will feel the need to clean and organize stuff though. I always have good intentions and then decided sleeping or laying around watching TV is more important than house work!! I have a sick husband here at home. He has missed the last two days of work. I hope he feels better soon and that I don't catch what he has. I am so sorry to not have anything really of interest to talk about. I never know what to write and quite frankly I kind live a boring life. A life that I love and wouldn't change but boring!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Nice seeing you today shopping buddy!