Thursday, January 3, 2008

7 Random things about me

I was tagged to write 7 random things about me. Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I was having computer trouble and working on my resolutions!! So here it goes!
1. Paranoid Personality: I always feel like people are judging me, talking about me or laughing at me!!! I think it started from mean girls in high school. I had a lot of mean things said to me and about me and one of the mean girls was my own mom!!!!! I am trying to work on this but it is hard.

2. My favorite food is Mac-N-Cheese. I could eat macaroni with every meal every day of the year. When I was pregnant I could eat a whole box of kraft mac-n-cheese and still be hungry for more. At every family holliday they make a dish just for me!!!!

3. I love PIGS Ever since 8th grade I have collected pigs. Anything with a pig on it I had to have. I had figurines, towels, blankets, pillows, ornaments, shirts, I have a piglet tattoo, and another hog wild pig tattoo, my license plates has pigs on it, I had picture frames, trust me if they made something with a pig on it I had to have them.

4. I have 3 tattoos and would like to get my 4th. I got me first and second and third tattoo with Chris. Our first one was in Las Vegas where piglet was placed on my shoulder. Then in Ohio I got my initials with tribal on my lower back. Then in Illinois where I live I got the mean little pig (it is cute though) on my ankle that says Hog Wild!!!! I want to get another tattoo with owen's name or something!

5. I am addicted to TV. I love to watch Days of our lives, biggest loser, grey's anatomy, ER, Law and Order, Samantha Who, the list gets bigger and bigger every season. I finally got DVR in September and I can't believe that i ever lived without it!!!

6. I am ve sensitive.ry I have a little bit of low self-esteem which ties into the paranoia. I get my feelings hurt easily and really doesn't take much to make me cry. I cry at weddings ( usually unless I think the couple is not suppose to marry), I cry at TV, and when I get really mad I cry. There was not a day that went by when I was pregnant that I didn't cry over something or just cried because I was crying.

7. I like to watch Nascar. My favorite driver is Jimmie Johnson who by the way was the Nextel cup champ as was he last year also! Yeah!! I would love to meet him because I think he is pretty hot but I have no chance since he has a super model wife!! I enjoy watching the races on Sundays with Chris, my mom and step dad, and I loved going to see a race in person!! Hope to catch more races this year!!!

Well that is all that I have and I need tag some people but the only one I know is Amy

2 comments:

Amy said...

I like your list...Thanks for tagging me I'll have to do it tonight I'm leaving for work...hope you have a good call weekend!

Maria said...

I agree with the mean girl thing. It still affects me today! I work extra hard to make sure my kids don't turn into the mean girls.