Monday, January 21, 2008

I had a very nice weekend! Yesterday I did a bodystep class! Oh boy was it hard. It is a traditional step class with lunges and squats thrown around in there. It was an hour long and after half hour I was hoping it would end or I would just pass out. I did make it the whole time and felt great afterwards. Today I have stuck to my goals for the year! I went and ran 2 miles on the treadmill, then did 25 minutes on the ellipitical machine. Then it was time to clean. I organized all my kitchen cabinets, made my husband and dad study where everything goes, then I scrubbed the counter, washed dishes and mopped the floor! We also did the self clean oven and WOW it really makes the house stink. Chris and I made chili together for dinner it was the perfect cold cloudy day for it!! I almost have all my laundry done. I am afraid it is all a dream and I will wake tomorrow and all the laundry will still be piled around the house and my room! Well I am off to watch a movie!!! See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Maria said...

What a productive day you had! I'm going to try to be like that tomorrow!