Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm in a bad mood!!!!

Well I wasn't going to get on and blog tonight but then I did create something so very cute thanks to the help of my good friend Amy. I had a good day at work. My evening wasn't all that bad until close to Owen's bedtime. I guess I need to explain that a new pet peeve of mine is relatives getting Owen all hyped up right before bedtime. Some nights it is Chris playing with Owen in his last spare moments before leaving for work, which I understand! My dad lives with our family right now and tonight like other nights he comes home right as I am getting Owen ready for bed and the two of them want to play! It is really cute and sweet and I am grateful and appreciative all that my Dad does BUT I like to stick to Owen routine! Here is why: I am the one who has to listen to the poor baby scream and cry when I lay him down because he doesn't want to go to bed, I am the one who has to get up with him early in the morning when he is cranky because he stayed up later playing and screaming!!!!! I guess I just needed to vent!!!! I love my dad so very much and don't know what I would do without him! Anyway after my screaming child finally fell asleep I went to get a card pattern online and that just didn't workout for me at first. I made a crisis call to Amy and it all worked out. I made this very cute (in my opinion) card for Owen's 2nd b-day invitations! It is kind of late and I am kind of tired so please someone tell me if the card is not so cute and they should not be mailed to people I know, love , and will see a lot of !!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

the card is sooooo cute...really that stamp is perfect for that paper!! and just so you know you can go back and edit a post without having to post a new post let me know if you need help...love you hope you're having a better day...left you something at my blog...