Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm an Aunt!!!!



Well yesterday my brother and his wife welcomed a new baby girl named Ellery Veronica she weighed in at 6 lbs 6 oz and was 20 inches long. She is so cute and has so much hair!!! Work this week has been kind of busy and I have been really tired so I wasn't around much. I have been trying for a very long time to try and organize my house and keep it so much cleaner!!! I hate laundry and so I know I need to get better at that. I know I only have like 2 readers but I was wondering if anyone had any good organizational tips for me. I feel like I am super busy and well I guess I would rather nap or sleep all night than clean!!! Well I have bills to pay and a budget to update so good night and I hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Amy said...

My tip is...if you ignore the mess long enough then maybe your husband will do it...LOL..just kidding! Congrats on the new baby I keep missing your calls! Work tomorrow but will try to get with you later this week. Happy New Year! Love that name Ellery too...ok love you bye!!

Maria said...

I wrote on my blog about my HUGE laundry pile! I don't mind doing it, as long as it's not clean clothes that the kids were just too lazy to put back in their drawers.

BTW, I tagged you for 7 random things.