Sunday, December 9, 2007

Another weekend Past....


Well I had kind of a busy weekend. On Friday my little Owen did not feel well so we just laid around on the couch and watched TV. I love to snuggle with him because he is such a crazy monster that he doesn't stop for cuddles or kisses!! Saturday I was shopping and volunteered for work to sit at a booth at the mall to sell candles and frames! WOW was that boring!!!! The mall was busy and it was great to watch the people but 3 hours seemed like 10. I had a friend from work with me but she left to shop for about an hour and a half!!! Today was off the the gym lost another pound to make a grand total of 6 yeah!!!! Then I just did laundry and dishes. I did finish my x-mas cards that are super cute!!! There is a picture below ( I hope I've never added a picture) Back to work tomorrow!!! Have a great night!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Those Christmas cards are really cute, and your little Owen is a sweetie! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

You're so lucky! I miss those days of snuggling with the baby.