Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Birthday . .

Well today is my birthday and I turned 28. I was supposed to have a pary last night with all my friends and some family BUT we had an episode of snow. The weather was not very good and well nobody showed up to my party. I completely understand that no one wanted to go out in the snow but I feel like a total lose who has no friends!!!!! Today has been a good day. Chris (my husband) Owen and I got up ate breakfast and played in the snow!!! Owen had a great time it was his first time in the snow. Then Owen and I took a nap and we went out to dinner with my mom and stepdad. I got a cricut for my b-day from chris and my mom got me stuff to go with it. For those who don't know what a cricut is it is a die cutting tool for scrapbooking. I am really excited to use it but tonight I am going to hang out with my owen and chris and just relax!! Well here is to a good week!!!!!!!!!!! Bye

2 comments:

Maria said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great day:)

Amy said...

you know we love you...the roads were just bad...