Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shopping

Well I had a pretty good day today. I spent the day with Owen who was pretty good and not that crabby!!! We went to the gym to workout in the morning and then off to the mall for christmas shopping. I got most of my shopping done with just a few more people to buy for next week. This x-mas is hard because we are on a tight budget. Last year I had credit cards galore and all I had to do was CHARGE IT and everyone had a great gift. Not this year!!! Oh well x-mas is not all about the gifts. I am very tired from Owen and shopping so hopefully tomorrow I will get a layout or two done. On saturday we are going out to celebrate my b-day!!! Talk to ya later!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Little Owen's cute. Do you have only one? I can hardly remember having one kid. Enjoy it! It sounds like you are.