Friday, December 14, 2007

2 Days until my B-day!!!


What a day! Thank gosh it is Friday!!!! My birthday is in 2 days and tomorrow my husband has the night off of work we have a babysitter and out we go to celebrate. I have some and family and friends coming out to meet us for dinner and drinks YEAH!!! The only problem I forsee is that we are supposed to get 4-8 inches on snow tomorrow. It will be pretty and be just fine!! I actually had time to myself after putting Owen to bed. I created a great layout for a word challenge of HOPE. Well I have used my brain way to much today at work and then at home and lets face it I like to go to bed early and it is way late for me!!!!!!!!! Have a great weekend if I don't get a chance to write!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

the layout turned out super cute! and I hope to see you tonight!
love and kisses
me

Maria said...

Have fun on your bday! Make sure you let us know how it went.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout! What a doll!
Lynn
OLW