Monday, December 3, 2007

I survived!!!!

Well here I am back again!! I had a very very busy weekend on call and by the time I got home and settled and Owen to bed I just crashed each night!! But it is OVER!!! I got off work early today and tried to take a nap but it doesn't always work well with a son and husband at home. So I did go to the gym! Yeah for me! I have lost 4 pounds and I think this week I will reach 5 pounds! Thats good for me!!! I just have to keep working and be patient. I am going to try and get some chirstmas cards done tonight and tomorrow since I am off. We''ll see. Nothing really new or exciting here. I kind of lead a pretty boring life. So sad for me. Anyway my birthday is in a couple of weeks and I am pretty excited about it. Well see ya later

1 comment:

Amy said...

when is your birthday? I'm off today- feeling very crappy- but even so I can't seem to stop myself from trying to do laundry, dishes etc. Anyhow, have a great day!