Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Where is my Holliday Cheer?




Hi everyone! Sorry it has been a while since I've been around. It has been a very long weekend and Holliday. I had a very good christmas I just never really got into the christmas spirit. I was a lot less stressed this year and all my plans and gifts pretty organized which is a first for me!!!! It just didn't seem like x-mas to me and I have no idea why. Owen did enjoy opening his gifts most of the time. He was sooooooooooo tired this morning he wasn't really into opening gifts and got very upset with Chris when taking his picture. Well I am very tired and back to work tomorrow. I hope you all had a very wonderful x-mas!!! See ya tomorrow!!!Here are some pictures of my family and Owen being sad and happy!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Oh I love that picture of him crying! Sometimes it seems like we only want the pictures of everyone posing and smiling, but when he grow up you can show him how cute he was even when he was crying. Is he really that big? He's just a tiny thing in the other picture with you!

Amy said...

Thanks for telling me about Susan, tell her congrats! Glad you had a nice Christmas! We need to get together soon to plan....