Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Where does the time go?


Well I am in the process of another night on-call. It makes two nights in a row thats why I was not heard from last night. I worked late and was really tired. Today was a good day. We had our work christmas staff meeting and it was actually fun!! Really nothing to exciting to report. Just another day. Owen was a little crabby I will sure be glad when he talks more ( I know enjoy it while it lasts) but really the pointing and grunting is driving me crazy!!! He did get happier. I am off tomorrow and plan to finish my x-mas shopping. And who knows what else I will do maybe take a nap. I LOVE to take naps. Well I did not create anything today but I did make a b-day card for my friend sara for her special day today. Well see ya all later.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I wish I had time to take a nap! How do you find the time with a baby and a job? You're lucky. Cute card!

Amy said...

look at you with your cute self!! Love the card and I'm sure Sara will too..hope to see you Saturday!
Happy Birthday!!