Monday, December 10, 2007

Cold rainy days....YUCK

Well today I was home with a cold along with Owen! All this cold rainy days makes for snotty noses and fevers. Owen is feeling better but I am not feeling so great. I did get to lay around with Owen today since I wasn't able to go to work. I will be at work tomorrow though. Nothing really new since sleeping was the main activity at my house today. I am trying to get into the chirstmas spirit but it just isn't happening. I have a lot of shopping to do and not a lot of money to do it with. Living on a budget sucks!!! Well I am off to bed soon so I can make it through my day!!! Have a great rest of your night and hopefully tomorrow evening I will be able to scrapbook!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

the cards turned out cute..sorry you're feeling crappy...talk to you soon