Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bubble Wrap



Well today was a pretty good day!!! First thing this morning at work we had a surprise visit from Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!! What that meant was we got a bonus check YEAH!!! I was pretty excited since tomorrow I have to finish my christmas shopping so now a lot of stress has been eliminated!!! My nurse manager is pretty easy going and this past year has had at least 3 fender benders. She has either ran into the back of another employees car, hit 2 poles, and side swiped a bakers car the day before Thanksgiving leaving our work parking lot! so today me and 3 other co-workers bubble wrapped her car and left a sign in the window that said Caution Susan on Board!!! She saw it when we left tonight and thought it was sooooooooooooo funny!!! Other than all that excitement my day has been pretty good. To the gym after work, dinner with Owen and the husband, watched clash of the choirs ( pretty good I would say) and Owen off to bed and me to balance the check book and of course catch up on my blog and everyone else's!!!! Well off tomorrow I'll let you all know how shopping went. Enjoy some of the pictures of the bubble wrap!!! Bye

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hey I like that idea about the bubble wrap. I think my husband and I should do that to his mother's car. (I'm smiling just thinking about it!)

Amy said...

I can't believe you did that to Susan's car...that is hilarious

Amy said...

hey you've been tagged. go read my post and then follow the instructions. to copy the paragraph to the bottom of your post just copy and paste.
love you