Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh Monday

Well back to work I went today! I was pretty busy so at least the day went by fast. It was a little cold and slushy out so it made driving a pain! Anyway nothing to crazy or exciting happened in my world today. My days all seem to be about the same. I stick to a pretty regular schedule or routine. Work all day, home to hang with Owen, eat dinner, give Owen a bath, and then bedtime, then it's time to clean up the toys and house and clutter, maybe scrapbook, check out the internet, and then man I get tired so off to bed I go! Most days I do go to the gym because if you remember I am on a lifestyle change!!! I did set up my cricut and started to get used to it!!! I was going to start and make a calendar but I am getting tired and my brain was yelling please please please don't use me anymore today!!! So I agreed and did not make a thing! Well I am not off until Thursday and on-call tomorrow so I don't know if I will be around!

No comments: