Thursday, December 6, 2007

Oh to get a dog or not???

Hello everyone! So it has been a busy week already but thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! Today I received an e-mail from a lady who I adopted my current dog through. She used to work for a rescue shelter. She found a poor little pit bull mix yesterday and needs to find it a home. So she asked if we would like to take the puppy!!! My house can be a crazy zoo most of the time but the catch is that if no one takes the pup it will be euthinized because in MO they will no long take pits and automatically put them down. My husband is pretty much agreeable to take the dog but oh the responsibility!!! What is a girl to to!! I don't want to be a dog killer!! Other than that drama nothing really new here. Just working and I actually started my christmas cards again last night. Well I have to go! Have a great night and weekend if I don't get back to ya

No comments: